Important Site Information
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The content of this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Well and Empowered ‘s prior written consent.
Who We Are
At Well and Empowered, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that Well and Empowered is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users of Well and Empowered with a safe and secure environment.
Well and Empowered may set and access Well and Empowered cookies on your computer. Cookies are used to provide our system with the basic information to provide the services you are requesting. Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
When someone visits Well and Empowered, there may be an ability to submit comments on particular articles or pages. When comments are submitted, you are entitled to use aliases or information that completely hides your identity. When a comment is submitted, the relevant details (name, email, website) that you provide are stored. These details are stored so that we can display your comment back to you, and to anyone viewing the comment sections on the site. We do not verify information entered nor do we require verification. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When someone visits wellandempowerd.com we use Google Search Console and Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools, both third party services, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google or Microsoft to make any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
Social Media Share Buttons
There may be some circumstances where your IP address, geographic location, and other browser related details may be shared with third party companies. We may share your above mentioned data with following third party companies from time to time: Google, Microsoft, AddToAny, and ShareASale.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Information collected by Well and Empowered can be stored indefinitely or deleted at the discretion of the Well and Empowered.
Access To Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Enter your email in the below box, and data found will be sent to your email address and allow you to put in an additional request to have the data anonymized.
Alternately, you may email your request to our data protection officer admin [ at ] wellandempowered.com and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
The information on this site provided by Well and Empowered is for entertainment and general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Well and Empowered. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Well and Empowered takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In 2015, the Federal Trade Commission released their new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc.) know if the online writer is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company. In other words, the readers need to know if the online writer is making money by sharing a link or product.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links in the Well and Empowered website are affiliate links from which Well and Empowered will receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.
What Are Affiliate Links?
Purchases are made on external affiliate company websites: When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on .com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from Well and Empowered). ShareASale and/or other companies pay Well and Empowered a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link.
ShareASale Affiliate Links.
What About Sponsored Content?
If a post is sponsored by a company and it is a paid sponsorship, Well and Empowered will disclose this clearly in the beginning of the post.
Copy Right Notice
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system